Need Help Ordering?
We can guide you through your order step-by-step.Yes, Please Guide Me
Target XC Contact Lenses
- Regular Price: $15.95 per box
- Manufacturer: Ocular Sciences
- Type: 1-2 Week Disposable
- Contains: 6 Lenses per Box
- Use Your New FSA Dollars!
- OD right eye
- OS left eye
- Brand name eg. Acuvue
- BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
- DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
- Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
- Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
- Axis a number between 0 and 180
- Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:
"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.
Dry eyes have met their match with ultra-hydrating Target XC contact lenses manufactured by Ocular Sciences, which are identical to the popular name brand Biomedics XC. All orders will be filled with Biomedics XC contact lenses. They feature a design thatís identical to more well-known brand names. The innovative construction of the lenses utilizes advanced PC Technology, which is composed of molecules of phosphorylcholine. These molecules are found in human cell membranes, and are naturally inclined to surround themselves with water. With this unique quality, your lenses stay moist and comfortable from insertion to removal, so you can leave your eye drops at home.
The lenses feature an advanced aspheric lens design to keep your view sharper, crisper, and clearer in all light settings. A 60 percent water component adds further moisturizing power to your wear, while a 40 percent polymer material called omafilcon A facilitates a stable, customized fit. Target XC contact lenses come with a 1-2 week replacement schedule, which requires daily cleaning and storing before replacing with a new pair.