Frequently Asked Questions
Place an Order or contact Customer Service 24/7 at:
1-800 LENS.COM (536-7266)
Our FAQ's offer answers to our customer's most common questions. If your question is not answered, please contact our Customer Service Department for assistance.
Johnson and Johnson Product Update
- Why canít I get Acuvue Oasys 6 packs anymore?
- Acuvue Oasys 12 & 24-Pack Contact Lenses Price Increase
- Acuvue Oasys 12, 24, & 6 Contacts Packs Differences
- Johnson & Johnson Contact Lenses under the UPP
- Lowest Price Guaranteed for Johnson & Johnson Contacts
- No Coupon for Certain Johnson & Johnson Contacts
- Free Shipping on Johnson & Johnson Contacts under UPP
Shipping and Processing
- Do I need a copy of my prescription to order contact lenses?
- How do I know if my prescription is valid?
- How does prescription verification work?
- How do I read my prescription?
- Can I purchase one brand of contact lens if I have a prescription for another?
- How recent does my prescription have to be?
- I just received my eyeglass prescription. Can I order contact lenses from it?
- Can I get color contact lenses without a prescription?
Refer a Friend Program
100% Customer Satisfaction
If you're not 100% satisfied with your Lens.com purchase, we'll cheerfully refund all your money. Complete Details
Need to send back contact lenses? No problem, no hassles. Just give us a call. Complete Details
Shop with Confidence
All personal information that you submit is encrypted and secure.
We guard your information with the highest level of security tested daily.
We accept all major credit cards, checks and money orders - Online 24/7.
All your email preferences can be managed from the 'My Account' tab at the top of the page.
Your Lenses are Ready
With over 12 Million contact lenses in stock, we immediately fill your order with your exact prescription.