Need Help Ordering?
We can guide you through your order step-by-step.Yes, Please Guide Me
Boston Equalens II
$105.00You Save $70.05
Buy More Save More!$29.99 Buy 2+ per eye
$105.00You Save $75.01
- OD right eye
- OS left eye
- Brand name eg. Acuvue
- BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
- DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
- Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
- Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
- Axis a number between 0 and 180
- Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:
"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.
If you're not 100% satisfied with your Lens.com purchase, we'll cheerfully refund all your money. Complete Details
Need to send back contact lenses? No problem, no hassles. Just give us a call. Complete Details
Boston Equalens II Reviews -
Boston Equalens II is a high quality contact lens
I switched to the Boston Equalens II a couple of years ago from disposable lenses and the quality isn't even comparable. I was really missing out by wearing disposable lenses for so long. I get such better comfort with the Boston Equalens II than with any other disposable contact lens. The sight is superior as well because the lens is custom made, this is a high quality contact lens!
Boston Equalens II are very easy to care for.
I switched to Rigid Gas Permeable about 7 years ago and this brand was the best that I found. Over the year my vision progressively got worse and worse and finally soft contact lenses were no longer an option. My eye doc at first prescribed a different brand of rgps but I my eyes never got used to them and the contacts pop out very often. I went through several trial brands and finally got to Boston Equalens II. I could not believe how comfortable they were and how perfectly they fit my eye. These lenses give me perfect clear vision and great comfort throughout the day.
Product InformationGas Permeable lenses are custom lenses and are specially manufactured to the exact specifications of your prescription. In some cases additional charges may apply if your prescription calls for specialized parameters. These specialized parameters include (but are not limited to) such options as Front, Back, and Bi-Toric Designs.
Lens.com has been providing the exact same contacts as prescribed by your eye doctor since 1995. Take advantage of our discount prices and order your contact lenses today!
Instructions for Ordering Rigid Gas Permeable Lenses:
- Step 1: Enter your prescription into the drop down above.
- Step 2: Click Add to Cart and complete the Checkout Process.
- Optional: Once you have completed your order you may fax a copy of your prescription to 1-800-401-1495 to ensure a quick processing time.
- Step 1: Fax a copy of your order confirmation page and a copy of a valid prescription to 1-800-401-1495.
- Step 2: Call Customer Service at 1-800-LENSCOM (1-800-536-7266).
If you have any problems during this process, you can contact our Customer Service Department and they will assist you in completing your order.
This item normally ships within 1 - 2 business days.
|Our Lowest Price||Retail Price||Your Savings|
100% Polymer (oprifocon A)