Need Help Ordering?
We can guide you through your order step-by-step.Yes, Please Guide Me
- As Low As: $13.99 per box
- Manufacturer: Ocular Sciences
- Type: 1-2 Week Disposable
- Contains: 6 Lenses per Box
- Use Your New FSA Dollars!
- OD right eye
- OS left eye
- Brand name eg. Acuvue
- BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
- DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
- Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
- Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
- Axis a number between 0 and 180
- Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:
"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.
Finding lenses that meet the moisturizing standards of dry-eye sufferers can be a difficult task-- especially for lens wearers on a budget. Shipped as Biomedics XC or Ultraflex XC, Softview XC contact lenses by Ocular Sciences can give you the hydration you crave without breaking the bank-- or having to supplement your wear with eye drops. The key is in the advanced construction of the lenses. Highly effective PC technology is utilized in the creation of the lenses and is made from phosphorylcholine molecules that are derived from human cell membranes. These molecules have the natural ability to attract water and surround themselves with water, making your lenses consistently moist for a full day of wear.
A combination of 60 percent water and 40 percent omafilcon A composes your Softview XC contact lenses, both of which promote a proper fit and further enhance healthy hydration. The lenses are designed to be worn no longer than two weeks, with daily washing and storing in between each wear. This limited schedule and maintenance requirements are recommended to prevent the likelihood of debris and deposit build-up, which can cause irritation and general discomfort throughout your lens-wearing experience.