Need Help Ordering?
We can guide you through your order step-by-step.Yes, Please Guide Me
$105.00You Save $70.05
Buy More Save More!$29.99 Buy 2+ per eye
$105.00You Save $75.01
- OD right eye
- OS left eye
- Brand name eg. Acuvue
- BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
- DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
- Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
- Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
- Axis a number between 0 and 180
- Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:
"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.
If you're not 100% satisfied with your Lens.com purchase, we'll cheerfully refund all your money. Complete Details
Need to send back contact lenses? No problem, no hassles. Just give us a call. Complete Details
SGP I Reviews -
SGP I fits my lifestyle perfectly
My job has me on the road for 8-9 months a year as a journalist so I need a contact lens that will last me a long time and doesn't take up much space. Gas permeable contact lenses are the contacts that best fit my lifestyle and the best one that I have found is the SGP I. No other RGP is more comfortable than this one and Its corrects my vision perfectly. My contacts are just one less thing that I need to worry about on my travels!
My vision is crisp and clear with these rgp's!
I am very happy with SGP I contact lenses. These are my first and only RGP lenses I have worn. My vision is crisp and clear from the moment I put them on to the time I take them of, sometime that is over 17 hours. I had never had any of the usual contact lens related problems and my vision is always crisp. This is a great time tested product I will probably be using for the rest of my life.
Product InformationGas Permeable lenses are custom lenses and are specially manufactured to the exact specifications of your prescription. In some cases additional charges may apply if your prescription calls for specialized parameters. These specialized parameters include (but are not limited to) such options as Front, Back, and Bi-Toric Designs.
Lens.com has been providing the exact same contacts as prescribed by your eye doctor since 1995. Take advantage of our discount prices and order your contact lenses today!
Instructions for Ordering Rigid Gas Permeable Lenses:
- Step 1: Enter your prescription into the drop down above.
- Step 2: Click Add to Cart and complete the Checkout Process.
- Optional: Once you have completed your order you may fax a copy of your prescription to 1-800-401-1495 to ensure a quick processing time.
- Step 1: Fax a copy of your order confirmation page and a copy of a valid prescription to 1-800-401-1495.
- Step 2: Call Customer Service at 1-800-LENSCOM (1-800-536-7266).
If you have any problems during this process, you can contact our Customer Service Department and they will assist you in completing your order.
This item normally ships within 1 - 2 business days.
|Our Lowest Price||Retail Price||Your Savings|
100% Polymer (telefocon B)