Need Help Ordering?
We can guide you through your order step-by-step.Yes, Please Guide Me
Natural Sight 55
- As Low As: $13.99 per box
- Manufacturer: Ocular Sciences
- Type: Store Brands
- Contains: 6 Lenses per Box
- Use Your New FSA Dollars!
- OD right eye
- OS left eye
- Brand name eg. Acuvue
- BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
- DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
- Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
- Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
- Axis a number between 0 and 180
- Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:
"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.
Enhance both comfort and focus with a new brand of lenses by Ocular Sciences called Natural Sight 55. Natural Sight 55 contact lenses are exactly the same as and all orders will be filled with, the popular brands Biomedics 55 and Ultraflex 55. These lenses feature a technologically-advanced construction that is specially designed to control spherical aberration, an effect that causes blurry vision. To correct this error, the lenses assist your eyes in properly focusing light for a sharper view throughout your day.
Natural Sight 55 contact lenses are composed of an innovative polymer called ocufilcon D, which makes up 45 percent of the lenses. This material features a gel-like construction that naturally conforms to the shape of your eyes upon insertion. The remaining 55 percent of the lenses is water, which can help keep your eyes refreshed and hydrated in even the driest conditions. A thinner, patented edge design contributes to your comfort by facilitating a natural fit that eliminates lens-lid interaction.
Advanced UV-blocking protection guards the covered portion of your eyes from the sun's dangerous rays. And with a convenient 1-2 week replacement schedule, you only have to worry about cleaning and storing your Natural Sight 55 contact lenses throughout the duration of your wear until itís time to replace them with a fresh pair.