Need Help Ordering?
We can guide you through your order step-by-step.Yes, Please Guide Me
$105.00You Save $70.05
- OD right eye
- OS left eye
- Brand name eg. Acuvue
- BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
- DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
- Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
- Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
- Axis a number between 0 and 180
- Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:
"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.
If you're not 100% satisfied with your Lens.com purchase, we'll cheerfully refund all your money. Complete Details
Need to send back contact lenses? No problem, no hassles. Just give us a call. Complete Details
Boston RXD Reviews -
Boston RXD =20/20 vision and great savings
I just switched to the Boston RXD from eyeglasses because glasses were becoming too much of a hassle for me and I am very pleased with the switch. The contact lenses are so much less maintenance compared to my glasses, especially when I do anything remotely active. The contact lenses are very comfortable and I get the same great sight so it was a great transition.
Boston RXD is a very high quality RGP lens
Boston RXD is a great quality rgp lens. This lens is so durable and scratch resistant that a year into wearing it still looks like it does when you first get it. This lens delivers great vision day after day and I have never experience any of the problems other contact lens wearers often complain about. This is a great quality lens that delivers highest quality vision.
Product InformationGas Permeable lenses are custom lenses and are specially manufactured to the exact specifications of your prescription. In some cases additional charges may apply if your prescription calls for specialized parameters. These specialized parameters include (but are not limited to) such options as Front, Back, and Bi-Toric Designs.
Lens.com has been providing the exact same contacts as prescribed by your eye doctor since 1995. Take advantage of our discount prices and order your contact lenses today!
Instructions for Ordering Rigid Gas Permeable Lenses:
- Step 1: Enter your prescription into the drop down above.
- Step 2: Click Add to Cart and complete the Checkout Process.
- Optional: Once you have completed your order you may fax a copy of your prescription to 1-800-401-1495 to ensure a quick processing time.
- Step 1: Fax a copy of your order confirmation page and a copy of a valid prescription to 1-800-401-1495.
- Step 2: Call Customer Service at 1-800-LENSCOM (1-800-536-7266).
If you have any problems during this process, you can contact our Customer Service Department and they will assist you in completing your order.
This item normally ships within 1 - 2 business days.
|Our Lowest Price||Retail Price||Your Savings|
100% Polymer (bisflourofocon A)