Need Help Ordering?
We can guide you through your order step-by-step.Yes, Please Guide Me
$105.00You Save $70.05
Buy More Save More!$29.99 Buy 2+ per eye
$105.00You Save $75.01
- OD right eye
- OS left eye
- Brand name eg. Acuvue
- BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
- DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
- Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
- Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
- Axis a number between 0 and 180
- Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:
"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.
If you're not 100% satisfied with your Lens.com purchase, we'll cheerfully refund all your money. Complete Details
Need to send back contact lenses? No problem, no hassles. Just give us a call. Complete Details
Paraperm 02 Reviews -
Disposables cant hang!
The Paraperm 02 contact lens is much more durable than my disposable contact lenses and it saves me money. This contact lens lasts at least a year so I am not always buying new boxes of contact lenses like I was with disposable contact lens. It is just as comfortable and actually gives me better sight so I am very glad that I switched.
Paraperm 02 are so easy to use and fit perfectly
These contacts rock! The Paraperm 02 contact lens is super comfortable, and after a few days of use I was amazed at how good my eyes felt. They are so easy to use and clean and everything! It is also good because this contact is very durable. It lasts a really long time so I don't have to always buy new contacts, which saves me money!
Product InformationGas Permeable lenses are custom lenses and are specially manufactured to the exact specifications of your prescription. In some cases additional charges may apply if your prescription calls for specialized parameters. These specialized parameters include (but are not limited to) such options as Front, Back, and Bi-Toric Designs.
Lens.com has been providing the exact same contacts as prescribed by your eye doctor since 1995. Take advantage of our discount prices and order your contact lenses today!
Instructions for Ordering Rigid Gas Permeable Lenses:
- Step 1: Enter your prescription into the drop down above.
- Step 2: Click Add to Cart and complete the Checkout Process.
- Optional: Once you have completed your order you may fax a copy of your prescription to 1-800-401-1495 to ensure a quick processing time.
- Step 1: Fax a copy of your order confirmation page and a copy of a valid prescription to 1-800-401-1495.
- Step 2: Call Customer Service at 1-800-LENSCOM (1-800-536-7266).
If you have any problems during this process, you can contact our Customer Service Department and they will assist you in completing your order.
This item normally ships within 3-5 business days.
|Our Lowest Price||Retail Price||Your Savings|
ManufacturerParagon Vision Sciences
100% Polymer (pasifocon A)