Click Here to Chat

Need Help Ordering?

We can guide you through your order step-by-step.

Yes, Please Guide Me


  • As Low As: $29.50 per lens
  • Type: Novelty Lenses
  • Contains: 1 Lens per Vial
  • FSA Eligible popup
Discontinued See below for details
Moon & Star contact lenses by Novelty Mfg

Enter Prescription

Can't find your prescription? It's on the side of the box!
Prescription Information:
  • OD right eye
  • OS left eye
  • Brand name eg. Acuvue
  • BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
  • DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
  • Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
  • Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
  • Axis a number between 0 and 180
  • Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:

"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.

Quantity Base Curve Diameter Power Price per Lens (as low as)
Right Eye (OD) $29.50 $29.50
Left Eye (OS) $29.50 $29.50
Lens Solutions
Add biofresh Multi-Purpose Solution
biofresh Multi-Purpose Solution

biofresh Contact Lens Solution

The More Natural Formula

biofresh™ Multi-Purpose Contact Lens Solution can be used for all soft contact lenses, including silicone hydrogel lenses.

  • 100% Comfort Guarantee
  • Free lens case with every bottle
  • Save up to $4 over retail
    $10.99 As Low As $6.99
HACKER SAFE certified sites prevent over 99.9% of hacker crime.

Product Details

Product Information:

Combining artistry and originality, Moon & Star contact lenses are an excellent choice for adding a creative touch to your costume. The lens design features a natural yellow-green crescent moon strategically placed over the left side of the iris, with a small yellow-green star in the reflecting region of the iris. The background of the lenses is entirely jet black, which contrasts against the yellow-green designs and transforms your eyes into a deep night sky. This unique novelty design is an excellent accessory for Halloween celebrations, theatrical performances, movie productions, costume parties or just for attracting attention wherever you go.

Moon & Star contact lenses are composed of 62 percent polymacon, an adaptable polymer material that conforms to the natural shape of your eyes for a customized and comfortable fit. The remaining portion of the lenses is made from 38 percent water to add a hydrating feeling to your eyes throughout wear. Your eyes may have the appearance of a dark night, but behind them you'll see as clear as day with a customized construction that's designed specifically to meet your visual needs. When properly cared for and worn occasionally, you can enjoy up to one year of use of your Moon & Star contact lenses.

Moon & Star Reviews

Rating: 9/10 - 2 reviews
217 people found the following review helpful:

Moon & Star

Written By: Michelle

Awesome - I love so scare people

These are really good contacts and i love so scare people with them MWAHAHHAHA!!

219 people found the following review helpful:

Moon & Star

Written By: Diamond

wicanssssss Moon & Star

these would be perfectttt for like a wican costume! these are precioussss! i feel like i'm going to end up wearing these Moon & Star contacts before halloween aahaahhaa

Rated 9 stars from 2 customer reviews at