Bausch & Lomb 2 Week (SofLens 59)
- As Low As: $10.99 per box
- Manufacturer: Bausch & Lomb
- Type: 1-2 Week Disposable
- Contains: 6 Lenses per Box
- FSA Eligible
- OD right eye
- OS left eye
- Brand name eg. Acuvue
- BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
- DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
- Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
- Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
- Axis a number between 0 and 180
- Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:
"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.
Bausch & Lomb 2 Week (SofLens 59) contact lenses are two-week-wear disposable lenses that combine convenience, comfort and clear vision. SofLens 59 contact lenses are made with special materials that resist protein deposits, thereby keeping your eyes comfortable all day.
This 1-2 week daily wear lens should be taken out every night for cleaning. The ease of use makes Bausch & Lomb 2 Week contact lenses a popular choice.
Bausch & Lomb 2 Week (SofLens 59) Reviews
Bausch & Lomb 2 week disposable contact lenses
I can tell that the Bausch & Lomb (Soflens 59) 2 week disposable contact lenses keep my eyes healthy. They keep my eyes hydrated all day long so they never get bloodshot or irritated at all. All other contact lenses would always do that to my eyes and after only a few hours I would have to take them out! The vision these softlens contacts give me is great as well. Everything looks so clear.