- As Low As: $27.50 per box
- Manufacturer: Ocular Sciences
- Type: Toric Lenses
- Contains: 6 Lenses per Box
- FSA: Time is Running Out!
- OD right eye
- OS left eye
- Brand name eg. Acuvue
- BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
- DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
- Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
- Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
- Axis a number between 0 and 180
- Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:
"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.
Just like Biomedics Toric and Ultraflex Toric, Optiflex Toric contact lenses by Ocular Sciences deliver a clearer view for patients with astigmatism. Astigmatism is a refractive error of the eye that inhibits proper focus of light and results in blurred vision. Optiflex Toric lenses correct this problem by assisting the eyes in focusing light rays for a sharper outlook. The lenses feature a thin, patented edge design that sits comfortably on the eyes and prevents irritating interaction between the lenses and your eyelids.
Lens wearers can count on maximum stability with a 45 percent ocufilcon D component, an adaptable polymer material that molds around the unique shape of your eyes. Complementing this construction is a 55 percent water content to keep eyes refreshed and hydrated to promote superior comfort. The covered portion of your eyes stays fully protected with UV blocking protection, which eliminates exposure to damaging ultraviolet rays.
Optiflex Toric contact lenses are built to last for 1-2 weeks of wear, which enhances the lens wearer's convenience with a fresh new pair after up to 14 days with the previous lenses. Daily cleaning and storing are recommended for preserved lens quality.