- As Low As: $219.99 per box
- Type: Novelty Lenses
- Contains: 1 Lens per Vial
- FSA: Time is Running Out!
- OD right eye
- OS left eye
- Brand name eg. Acuvue
- BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
- DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
- Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
- Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
- Axis a number between 0 and 180
- Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:
"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.
Inspired by the character Ichigo Kurosaki from the anime and manga franchise Bleach, Ichigo contact lenses feature one of the more extreme designs for novelty lenses, with an image that covers both the irises and sclera. This unique design features golden irises with lighter yellow detailing for a truly electrifying look consistent with this popular character. This design is surrounded by jet black coloring extending over the entire sclera for a look that is sure to raise eyebrows and turn heads.
This dramatic, manga-inspired look is an ideal accessory for Halloween, cosplay, conventions, costume parties, theatrical performances and movie productions, or just for embodying this powerful character wherever you're headed. Ichigo contact lenses are composed of 62 percent polymacon, an adaptable polymer material that fits your eyes as if they were made just for you. The remaining 38 percent of the lenses are made of refreshing water to keep eyes hydrated and healthy from insertion to removal.
A one-year lifespan offers plenty of opportunities for you to make the most out of this extreme look by wearing Ichigo contact lenses at multiple special events throughout this 365 day period. Experts recommend cleaning and storing your lenses after each wear to ensure ideal performance.
Lens.com has been providing the exact same Ichigo contacts as prescribed by your eye doctor since 1995. Take advantage of our discount prices and order your Ichigo contact lenses today!
really piercing look
I couldn't find contacts any scarier than these. I wasn't sure how the small yellow area would look against the black, but what I realized is the small size gave it a really piercing look. This isn't like some of those anime contacts - this is hardcore mean!!!