- As Low As: $29.50 per box
- Type: Novelty Lenses
- Contains: 1 Lens per Vial
- FSA: Time is Running Out!
- OD right eye
- OS left eye
- Brand name eg. Acuvue
- BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
- DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
- Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
- Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
- Axis a number between 0 and 180
- Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:
"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.
Offering a more ghoulish alternative to the Pink Temptress design, Green Temptress contact lenses feature an eerie, out-of-this-world appearance that will turn heads wherever you go. The lens design includes pale green irises with darker, forest green framing and detailing throughout. A unique feature of the design is the sharp spike-shaped images jutting out from the frame around the pupil and the outer edge of the lens, which gives your eyes a more devious appearance.
The novelty and surreal construction of Green Temptress contacts makes them an ideal choice for Halloween celebrations, theatrical performances, movie productions, photo shoots and costume parties, or just for getting in touch with your seductive side during a night on the town. A 62 percent polymacon component makes up part of the lenses, which ensures maximum stability and a customized fit for your eyes. The remaining 38 percent is made up of water, which refreshes the eyes and keeps them comfortable throughout wear.
You can count on getting your money's worth of Green Temptress contact lenses with a one-year lifespan, which allows you to add this spooky accessory to virtually any outfit. Proper cleaning and storing will help keep the lenses fresh for wear throughout the year.
Lens.com has been providing the exact same Green Temptress contacts as prescribed by your eye doctor since 1995. Take advantage of our discount prices and order your Green Temptress contact lenses today!
Green Temptress Reviews
perfect for my fair costume
These are perfect for my fair costume! I'm going as one of the fairies from True Blood!!!
I was looking for lenses that would be subtle but dramatic, and that is exactly what I got. The Green Temptress lenses fit comfortably and the color is brilliant. The picture does not do these lenses justice. They are actually brighter green and have a natural look from a distance. If you're looking for green lenses that make people say 'WOW! Look at those eyes', then these are the lenses for you. You won't be disappointed.