- As Low As: $13.99 per box
- Manufacturer: Ocular Sciences
- Type: Store Brands
- Contains: 6 Lenses per Box
- FSA: Time is Running Out!
- OD right eye
- OS left eye
- Brand name eg. Acuvue
- BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
- DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
- Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
- Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
- Axis a number between 0 and 180
- Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:
"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.
A splash of moisture and crystal clear vision are the immediate results of applying Optiflex 55 contact lenses to your eyes. Manufactured by Ocular Sciences, the lenses provide the comfort and performance you love about the name brands Biomedics 55 and Ultraflex 55 at a budget-friendly price. Optiflex 55 contact lenses are specifically designed to control spherical aberration, a blurry visual effect caused by an inability to properly focus light. By providing exceptional focus, the lenses deliver a sharper image from day to night.
In addition to visual performance, Optiflex 55 contact lenses feature a thinner patented edge that fits comfortably on the eyes and limits interaction between the lenses and your eyelids. A 45 percent polymacon construction also enhances comfort with a smooth, adaptable fit that stays in place from insertion to removal. The remaining component of the lenses is made of 55 percent water, which provides optimal hydration for a refreshing feeling with no need for wetting agents.
Advanced UV blocking protection guards the covered portion of your eyes from the sun's damaging ultraviolet rays to keep eyes safe and healthy. Optiflex 55 lenses last for 1-2 weeks of wear, with daily cleaning and storing required for ideal performance.
Lens.com has been providing the exact same Optiflex 55 contacts as prescribed by your eye doctor since 1995. Take advantage of our discount prices and order your Optiflex 55 contact lenses today!