- As Low As: $13.99 per box
- Manufacturer: Ocular Sciences
- Type: Store Brands
- Contains: 6 Lenses per Box
- FSA: Time is Running Out!
- OD right eye
- OS left eye
- Brand name eg. Acuvue
- BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
- DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
- Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
- Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
- Axis a number between 0 and 180
- Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:
"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.
Featuring a high-quality brand name construction at a store brand price, Hydroflex 38 contact lenses by Ocular Sciences enhance both vision and comfort for a superior lens-wearing experience. The lenses act as a corrective refracting medium to improve the focus of light rays on the retina, which results in a clearer view from day to night. In addition to maximum visual acuity, the lenses feature a convenient visibility tint that makes them easier to detect in solution and orient on the eyes. This tint comes in four gorgeous colors, including Aqua, Sapphire, Emerald, and Smoky Quartz.
Hydroflex 38 contact lenses are made of 62 percent polymacon, a technologically advanced material that adapts to the shape of your eyes for a customized fit. A remaining 38 percent is made up of water to keep eyes moisturized and comfortable throughout wear, so you can leave eye drops and other wetting agents at home.
A convenient 1-2 week replacement schedule makes your life easier with daily cleaning and storing required before replacing your old lenses with a fresh new pair after up to 14 days. This schedule not only ensures a user-friendly experience, but also prevents the development of protein deposits and debris for irritant-free wear.
Lens.com has been providing the exact same Hydroflex 38 contacts as prescribed by your eye doctor since 1995. Take advantage of our discount prices and order your Hydroflex 38 contact lenses today!