- As Low As: $13.99 per box
- Manufacturer: Ocular Sciences
- Type: Store Brands
- Contains: 6 Lenses per Box
- Use Your New FSA Dollars!
- OD right eye
- OS left eye
- Brand name eg. Acuvue
- BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
- DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
- Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
- Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
- Axis a number between 0 and 180
- Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:
"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.
Aquatech 55 are store brand soft contact lenses brought to you by Ocular Sciences. The lenses are designed to deliver all of the benefits of the popular brands Biomedics 55 and Ultraflex 55, but at a fraction of the price. A thinner, patented edge design delivers a better fit and minimal irritation, which improves the overall quality of your lens-wearing experience. The lenses are specially designed to control spherical aberration, which is the inability of the eyes to focus light and deliver a clear image. When wearing Aquatech 55 contact lenses, you can always enjoy sharper, crisper vision.
With UV blocking protection, you can shield the covered portion of your eyes from the sun's dangerous UV rays. This promotes better ocular comfort and grants you a sense of security when spending time outdoors. A 45 percent polymer material provides a comfortable, stable fit throughout wear, while 55 percent water content keeps lenses fully moist all day-- even in harsh conditions. Lens wearers will have no problem keeping up with a convenient 1-2 week replacement schedule, which gives you the luxury of new lenses after only 7 to 14 days of wear.