- As Low As: $13.99 per box
- Manufacturer: Ocular Sciences
- Type: Store Brands
- Contains: 6 Lenses per Box
- FSA: Time is Running Out!
- OD right eye
- OS left eye
- Brand name eg. Acuvue
- BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
- DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
- Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
- Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
- Axis a number between 0 and 180
- Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:
"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.
Ocular Sciences introduces an affordable alternative to Biomedics 55 and Ultraflex 55 with the structurally identical Aqualite 55 contact lenses. Just like their brand name counterparts, Aqualite lenses serve the primary function of reducing spherical aberration by allowing the eyes to properly focus light. The result is clearer, sharper vision for a wide range of conditions.
In addition to superior visual clarity, lens wearers can enjoy a comfortable, irritant-free fit with a thinner, patented edge design that eliminates interaction between the eyelids and the lenses. Aqualite 55 contact lenses are made from 45 percent polymacon, a soft polymer material that molds to the natural shape of your eyes for stability that lasts for a full day of wear. A remaining 55 percent water content moisturizes the eyes for improved health and comfort that allows you to beat end-of-day dryness.
Advanced UV blocking protection shields the covered portion of your eyes from the damaging effects of the sun's UV rays, which gives you the freedom of enjoying a sunny day outdoors without worrying about overexposing your eyes to harsh conditions. A 1-2 week replacement schedule is easy to follow, with daily cleaning and storing required before inserting a fresh new pair after up to 14 days with your previous lenses.
Lens.com has been providing the exact same Aqualite 55 contacts as prescribed by your eye doctor since 1995. Take advantage of our discount prices and order your Aqualite 55 contact lenses today!