Biomedics 38 (UltraFlex 38)
- As Low As: $13.99 per box
- Manufacturer: Ocular Sciences
- Type: 1-2 Week Disposable
- Contains: 6 Lenses per Box
- FSA Eligible
- OD right eye
- OS left eye
- Brand name eg. Acuvue
- BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
- DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
- Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
- Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
- Axis a number between 0 and 180
- Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:
"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.
For those who want or need contact lenses with lower water content, Biomedics 38 two-week disposable contacts may be the best option. The low water content material facilitates superior handling, while still providing durability and dehydration resistance. The Biomedics 38 lens features a patented lens design providing superior fit and delivers the pinnacle of comfort and performance.
Biomedics 38 lenses, also known as Ultraflex 38, are tinted in order to more easily find the lenses when in solution. The tint will not change the color or appearance of the eyes, however. These contact lenses have a long history of customer satisfaction and may be worn for two weeks (with nightly removal and cleaning) before replacement.