Click Here to Chat

Need Help Ordering?

We can guide you through your order step-by-step.

Yes, Please Guide Me


  • As Low As: $29.50 per lens
  • Type: Novelty Lenses
  • Contains: 1 Lens per Vial
  • FSA Eligible popup
Discontinued See below for details
Spidey contact lenses by Novelty Mfg

Enter Prescription

Can't find your prescription? It's on the side of the box!
Prescription Information:
  • OD right eye
  • OS left eye
  • Brand name eg. Acuvue
  • BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
  • DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
  • Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
  • Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
  • Axis a number between 0 and 180
  • Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:

"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.

Quantity Base Curve Diameter Power Price per Lens (as low as)
Right Eye (OD) $29.50 $29.50
Left Eye (OS) $29.50 $29.50
Lens Solutions
Add biofresh Multi-Purpose Solution
biofresh Multi-Purpose Solution

biofresh Contact Lens Solution

The More Natural Formula

biofresh™ Multi-Purpose Contact Lens Solution can be used for all soft contact lenses, including silicone hydrogel lenses.

  • 100% Comfort Guarantee
  • Free lens case with every bottle
  • Save up to $4 over retail
    $10.99 As Low As $6.99
HACKER SAFE certified sites prevent over 99.9% of hacker crime.

Product Details

Product Information:

A perfect accessory for your Spiderman costume, Spidey contact lenses transform your eyes into alluring webs that capture the attention of everyone you see. The design features stunning bubble gum pink irises detailed with jet black spider webs surrounding your pupils. This image is accented with a vibrant red outline to add a striking touch to your look that stands out from the crowd. Because of the dramatic tone of Spidey contact lenses, they're a perfect fit for Halloween celebrations, theatrical performances, movie productions, costume parties and photo shoots, or just for getting in touch with your Spidey senses during an evening out.

Spidey contact lenses are made of 62 percent polymacon, a stable material that conforms to your eyes upon insertion. The remaining 38 percent of the lenses is made of water to keep eyes fully moist and to promote healthy hydration from day to night. Although the lenses are designed for occasional wear, they are built to last for up to one year. This extensive lifespan means you can show off your Spiderman fanaticism at several special events. Eye care professionals recommend cleaning and storing the lenses after each wear to ensure optimal performance.

Spidey Reviews

Rating: 10/10 - 1 review
234 people found the following review helpful:


Written By: Dwayne

spider mannn wohoo

they look exactly like red spiderwebs in your eyes! you can actually function with them in too! sooo awesome.spider spider spider man ohh yeahh

Rated 10 stars from 1 customer reviews at