Need Help Ordering?
We can guide you through your order step-by-step.Yes, Please Guide Me
Trans-aire Contact Lenses
- Regular Price: $34.95 per lens
- Manufacturer: Rand Scientific Research
- Type: Gas Permeable
- Contains: 1 Lens
- FSA Eligible
Enter Prescription Or Call 1-800 LENS.COM (536-7266)
- OD right eye
- OS left eye
- Brand name eg. Acuvue
- BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
- DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
- Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
- Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
- Axis a number between 0 and 180
- Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:
"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.
Product Information:Gas Permeable lenses are custom lenses and are specially manufactured to the exact specifications of your prescription. In some cases additional charges may apply if your prescription calls for specialized parameters. These specialized parameters include (but are not limited to) such options as Front, Back, and Bi-Toric Designs.
Lens.com has been providing the exact same contacts as prescribed by your eye doctor since 1995. Take advantage of our discount prices and order your contact lenses today!
Instructions for Ordering Rigid Gas Permeable Lenses:
- Step 1: Enter your prescription into the drop down above.
- Step 2: Click Add to Cart and complete the Checkout Process.
- Optional: Once you have completed your order you may fax a copy of your prescription to 1-800-401-1495 to ensure a quick processing time.
- Step 1: Fax a copy of your order confirmation page and a copy of a valid prescription to 1-800-401-1495.
- Step 2: Call Customer Service at 1-800-LENSCOM (1-800-536-7266).
If you have any problems during this process, you can contact our Customer Service Department and they will assist you in completing your order.
Trans-aire is Reliable
I have worn the Trans-aire for the last 8 years and have always been satisfied with it. I figured it was about time to write a review about it. The thing I like most about the Trans-aire if every pair of contact I receive from them is exactly the same as the last pair. I know that I am going to get my 20/20 vision and the lenses will be comfortable. I don't like surprises at my age and the Trans-aire contact lens is very reliable.
"Trans-aire, high quality and great comfort"
I could never get a quality contact lens until I used Trans-aire. I think that this is the highest quality RGP on the market. My optometrist told me that they transfer a good amount oxygen so my can breath. They are also extremely comfortable and pretty strong so they never get scratched. My vision has never been this clear before although I have been wearing contact lenses pretty much my whole life. You will never know how great your vision can be until you try trans-air lenses.