If you spend hundreds of dollars on contact lenses annually, you may want to look into contact lens rebates. Rebates are a great way to save money on contacts, especially if you rely on them for vision correction.
In this article, you will learn everything there is to know about contact lens rebates, how they work at Lens.com, and how Lens.com compares to other online retailers that have rebate offers.
What are contact lens rebates?
Contact lens rebates are savings opportunities included with orders for many popular contact lens brands. They’re one of the best ways to save money and get cheap contacts.
Many contact lens brands offer rebates for purchases through online retailers, such as Lens.com. Offering customers rebates gives them an incentive to buy a certain amount of contact lenses. As such, rebates are beneficial for those who frequently buy contacts.
Rebates shouldn’t be confused with discounts and refunds. Discounts are price reductions offered by retailers to their customers upon checkout. On the other hand, refunds are funds paid back to customers who are not satisfied with what they bought and have returned the goods.
Which contact lens brands have rebate offers?
Many popular contact lens brands have rebate offers, including:
- Air Optix
Lens.com offers unbeaten rebates on these brands and more. Note that rebates differ from manufacturer to manufacturer and retailer to retailer. Manufacturer rebates typically run for three to six months, while online deals change more frequently throughout the year. This is true for rebate offers from most online retailers, including Lens.com.
How do rebates work at Lens.com?
If your Lens.com order qualifies for a rebate, you should see a message in your cart that tells you the face value of the rebate and how much you’ll be saving once you’ve redeemed the rebate.
To redeem rebates from Lens.com:
- Order a contact lens that qualifies for a rebate. Make sure the quantity you purchased reaches the specified requirement.
- After your order has been shipped, access the Rebate Center on Lens.com to print the rebate form.
- Fill out the form and mail it to Lens.com no later than eight (8) weeks after the date your order was shipped. You will find Lens.com’s mailing address on the rebate form.
- Allow 8-10 weeks for processing. Rebates take a while to process because doing so involves multiple steps, including fraud prevention, verification, and third-party Visa card issuance and mailing.
- Once the rebate paperwork has been processed, expect a Visa Prepaid Card to arrive in the mail.
How does Lens.com compare to other online retailers offering rebates?
To date, Lens.com has issued over 305,000 rebates. Here’s what sets Lens.com apart from other online retailers with rebate offers:
- High rebates – Lens.com offers some of the highest contact lens rebates available. For example, we offer a $160 rebate to customers who order a six-month supply of Acuvue Oasys 1-Day with HydraLuxe contacts. We can do this by avoiding the overhead that brick-and-mortar stores have to pay and by purchasing contacts in bulk. When you buy contacts from Lens.com, you’ll be taking advantage of our competitive prices.
- Wide selection of brands – Lens.com offers high rebates on many popular contact lens brands, including Acuvue, Biofinity, and ULTRA. Check the drop-down menu from our Rebate Center for the complete list of brand-related rebates offers through Lens.com.
- Easy process – Lens.com makes redeeming rebates incredibly easy with our own Rebate Center, and you can also track your rebate status there.
- Accepts six-month-supply orders – Many rebates from contact lens manufacturers and other online retailers only apply to year-supply orders. As such, customers may balk at the high up-front cost of their order. In contrast, Lens.com offers rebates for six-month-supply and year-supply orders for different types of contacts, including daily and bi-weekly ones.
- Accepts FSA/HSA payments – If you don’t have enough money on your debit or credit card to cover your purchase, contact us, and we’ll split the payment between your FSA/HSA card and your debit or credit card.
- Excellent customer service – Lens.com prides itself on maintaining the highest customer service standards. If you have any problems involving rebates, contact us immediately via phone, chat, or email, and we will make it right.
FAQs about Lens.com rebates
- How do I check the status of my rebate?
You can check the status of your rebate by logging in to the Rebate Center and using the convenient Rebate Tracker.
- How do I check my rebate balance?
You can quickly check your rebate balance by logging in to the Prepaid Card Portal.
- How do I report a lost or stolen rebate card?
To report a lost or stolen rebate card, call Customer Service at 1-877-227-0956 and provide the card number. If you call before the card’s expiration date, you will be sent a new card with the remaining balance at the time of your call. Fees may apply.
- How do I use my rebate card?
Visa recommends you select the “credit” option when you use your debit rebate card at the point of sale.
- When should I mail my rebate form?
You should mail the rebate form to Lens.com no later than eight (8) weeks after the date your order was shipped.
- When will my rebate card expire?
Your card will expire 12 months from the date of issuance. You can find the valid through dates on the front of the card.
Do you have any other rebate-related questions? Reach one of our customer service representatives via an online chat or a phone call at 1-800 LENS.COM (536-7266).