Need Help Ordering?

We can guide you through your order step-by-step.

Yes, Please Guide Me

Werewolf Contact Lenses

  • Regular Price: $119.99 per lens
  • Type: Novelty Lenses
  • Contains: 1 Lens per Vial
  • FSA Eligible popup
Werewolf contact lenses by Novelty Mfg

Enter Prescription

Can't find your prescription? It's on the side of the box!
Prescription Information:
  • OD right eye
  • OS left eye
  • Brand name eg. Acuvue
  • BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
  • DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
  • Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
  • Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
  • Axis a number between 0 and 180
  • Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:

"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.

Quantity Base Curve Diameter Power Price per Lens (as low as)
Right Eye (OD) $119.99 $119.99
Left Eye (OS) $119.99 $119.99
Lens Solutions
Add biofresh Multi-Purpose Solution
biofresh Multi-Purpose Solution

biofresh Contact Lens Solution

The More Natural Formula

biofresh™ Multi-Purpose Contact Lens Solution can be used for all soft contact lenses, including silicone hydrogel lenses.

  • 100% Comfort Guarantee
  • Free lens case with every bottle
  • Save up to $4 over retail
    $10.99 As Low As $6.99
HACKER SAFE certified sites prevent over 99.9% of hacker crime.

Product Details

Product Information:

No need to wait for a full moon to transform into a sharp-toothed, super-powered werewolf with authentic-looking Werewolf contact lenses. This surreal design features golden yellow irises with frantic black zigzag outlines on each side of the iris to capture the ferocious nature of these mystical canine creatures. This captivating design makes the lenses an ultimate accessory for Halloween celebrations, conventions, photo shoots, movie productions, theatrical performances and any special occasion in between.

A technically innovative construction includes 62 percent polymacon to keep the lenses in place throughout a full day of wear. This material is also exceptionally soft and smooth, ensuring a comfortable fit that immediately conforms to the unique shape of your eyes. The remaining 38 percent of the lenses is made of water to keep eyes moist and refreshed with no eye drops necessary. Both of these materials work together to promote stability, long-lasting comfort and improved ocular health. Werewolf contact lenses are built to last for up to one year of occasional wear, which means you can get extensive use for a minimal price. Whether you're looking to enhance your werewolf costume or just want to spice up an everyday outfit, these lenses provide the perfect blend of visual acuity, comfort and aesthetic appeal.

Werewolf Reviews

Rating: 10/10 - 1 review
373 people found the following review helpful:


Written By: Andrew

Wolverine Complete

I'm so glad i finally found werewolf contacts b/c i wanted to be wolverine for halloween and the contacts are just going to make it over the top hahahaha!

Rated 10 stars from 1 customer reviews at Lens.com