Necromancer

Necromancer

  • 1 Lens
    $104.99
    $146.00 You Save $41.01
  • Ensure Delivery By Halloween
    Order by Oct 16th
     
    dayshoursminssecs
Choose Quantity & Enter Prescription
Prescription Information:
  • OD right eye
  • OS left eye
  • Brand name eg. Acuvue
  • BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
  • DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
  • Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
  • Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
  • Axis a number between 0 and 180
  • Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:

"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.

Quantity Base Curve Diameter Power
Right Eye (OD)
Left Eye (OS)

  • If you're not 100% satisfied with your Lens.com purchase, we'll cheerfully refund all your money. Complete Detailspopup

  • Need to send back contact lenses? No problem, no hassles. Just give us a call. Complete Detailspopup

Necromancer Reviews -

Rating: 9/10 - 2 reviews
362 people found the following review helpful:

Necromancer

Written By: Ellis
4

long lasting halloween contacts

I bought these last year and liked them so much I just tried them on to see of they'd still work for this halloween. Very impressive!

379 people found the following review helpful:

Necromancer

Written By: Alyssa H
5

WOW Contacts

The necromancer lenses are perfect for my world of warcraft costume its going to be hilarious and amazing hahaha :)

Product Information

Get in touch with your sorcerer side with Necromancer contact lenses, which feature a unique dreamlike quality that has a captivating effect on everyone who catches your eye. The lens design features light purple irises with black detailing around the edge, and black outlines to make the image stand out against the sclera. This striking design makes the lenses a perfect accessory for Halloween, movie productions, theatrical performances, costume parties and photo shoots, or just for adding a little more mysticism to a regular night out.

Necromancer contact lenses are manufactured according to your prescription, which ensures crystal clear vision from day to night. Although they are designed primarily for their aesthetic appeal, the lenses also provide superior comfort with an innovative construction. This construction features a 62 percent polymacon component, which is made of an adaptable polymer material that conforms the shape of your eyes for a customized fit. The remaining 38 percent of Necromancer lenses is made of water to keep eyes moist and healthy, no matter how dry your environment might be.

You'll have more than enough opportunities to show off your eccentric side with a one-year lifespan, which maintains a high standard of quality and comfort throughout the 365-day duration. Regular cleaning and storing of the lenses is recommended.

Product Availability

May take 2-4 weeks to create

Price Comparison

Our Lowest Price Retail Price Your Savings
$104.99 $146.00 $41.01

Manufacturer

Novelty Mfg

Material Content

100% Polymer (Custom Theatrical)

Water Content

0% H2O

Rated 9 stars from 2 customer reviews at Lens.com