Need Help Ordering?

We can guide you through your order step-by-step.

Yes, Please Guide Me

Medusa Contact Lenses

  • Regular Price: $204.99 per lens
  • Type: Novelty Lenses
  • Contains: 1 Lens per Vial
  • FSA Eligible popup
Medusa contact lenses by Novelty Mfg

Enter Prescription

Can't find your prescription? It's on the side of the box!
Prescription Information:
  • OD right eye
  • OS left eye
  • Brand name eg. Acuvue
  • BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
  • DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
  • Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
  • Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
  • Axis a number between 0 and 180
  • Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:

"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.

Quantity Base Curve Diameter Power Price per Lens (as low as)
Right Eye (OD) $204.99 $204.99
Left Eye (OS) $204.99 $204.99
Lens Solutions
Add biofresh Multi-Purpose Solution
biofresh Multi-Purpose Solution

biofresh Contact Lens Solution

The More Natural Formula

biofresh™ Multi-Purpose Contact Lens Solution can be used for all soft contact lenses, including silicone hydrogel lenses.

  • 100% Comfort Guarantee
  • Free lens case with every bottle
  • Save up to $4 over retail
    $10.99 As Low As $6.99
HACKER SAFE certified sites prevent over 99.9% of hacker crime.

Product Details

Product Information:

Medusa contact lenses are based on the famous snake-haired Gorgon from Greek mythology, giving your eyes a reptilian look that turns all those you see to stone. The lens design features a jet black background that stretches across the entire sclera for an ominous effect. The foreground of the design features bright green, scale-like accents with brown detailing throughout, resembling the look of a snake. This captivating appearance will certainly capture attention and add a dramatic finishing touch to your costume. Medusa contact lenses are a well-suited accessory for Halloween and costume parties, and theatrical performances—or just for adding a reptilian accent to your outfit on a night out.

A 62 percent polymacon component makes up a portion of Medusa contact lenses, which enhances stability by immediately molding around your eyes upon insertion. The remainder of the lenses is 38 percent water to keep eyes comfortably hydrated and promote better ocular health. With a one-year lifespan, you can enjoy plenty of opportunities to show off this unique look at multiple special events. To maintain the quality and performance of Medusa contact lenses, washing and storing the lenses is recommended after each wear.

Medusa Reviews

Rating: 10/10 - 1 review
371 people found the following review helpful:


Written By: Ellen

One piece of the costume attained :)

i'm so glad it was easy to find the halloween contacts for medusa. finding the snake wig i imagine is going to be a lot harder : / but finding these made me soo happpyy though!!!!!

Rated 10 stars from 1 customer reviews at Lens.com