Link

Link
Link

Choose Package Size

Choose Your Rebate

Rebate Details

Rebate Details

  • 1 Lens
    $109.99
    $153.00 You Save $43.01
Choose Quantity & Enter Prescription for Right and Left Eye
Prescription Information:
  • OD right eye
  • OS left eye
  • Brand name eg. Acuvue
  • BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
  • DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
  • Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
  • Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
  • Axis a number between 0 and 180
  • Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:

"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.

Quantity Base Curve Diameter Power
Right Eye (OD)
Left Eye (OS)

Right Eye (OD)

  • QTY
    - +
  • BC
  • DIA
  • PWR

Left Eye (OS)

  • QTY
    - +
  • BC
  • DIA
  • PWR
  • MONEY BACK GUARANTEE Complete Details

  • HASSLE FREE RETURNS Complete Details

Customer Reviews

Link Reviews

Rating: 8/10 - 1 review

Written By: Jaime
On: 10/16/2012
4

Sexy Eyes

If you need contacts to make you look more sexy, these are the ones :) I'm wearing a short jade green dress for a party and these make me look amazing - at least that's what my boyfriend told me.

Product Details

Product Information

Link contact lenses light up your eyes with a blue-green design that enhances virtually any outfit or costume. The lens design features white irises with dramatic turquoise hues shooting out from around your pupils in a ray-like formation, covering nearly all of the white background. This artistic imagery makes the lenses a fitting accessory for Halloween events, costume parties and photo shoots, or for intensifying your look for a night out on the town.

Featuring a technologically innovative construction, Link contact lenses ensure superior performance, outstanding comfort and a clear outlook that lasts wear after wear. This construction includes two components, polymacon and water. The polymacon component makes up 62 percent of the lenses and is a soft, durable polymer material that adapts to the shape of your eyes for a fit that feels like it was made just for you. The remaining component is 38 percent water, keeping your eyes hydrated and healthy without the need for eye drops or other wetting agents.

One of the most notable features of Link contact lenses is their one-year lifespan with cleaning and storing, which allows lens wearers plenty of opportunities to show off this striking look beyond just a single special event.

Product Availability

May take 2-4 weeks to create

Price Comparison

Our Lowest Price Retail Price Your Savings
$109.99 $153.00 $43.01

Material Content

100% Polymer (Custom Theatrical)

Water Content

0% H2O

FSA Eligible

What is a Flexible Spending Account?

A Flexible Spending Account is a fund which allows you to pay for eligible medical expenses with pre-tax money. Doctor office co-pays, bandages, contact lenses, contact lens solution, etc. are eligible expenses. Many employers include the option of a Flexible Spending Account with their benefit package.

Use it or lose it!

Flexible Spending money must be used by a specific date set by your provider.* If the funds are not used by this specified date, all remaining money is lost.

Here are some tips to make sure this doesn't happen to you:

  • Talk to your company or provider about enrollment and expiration dates.
  • Track your exact balance throughout the year.
  • Don't wait until the last minute. Last minute purchases run the risk that they will not be eligible for reimbursement.

Rated 8 stars from 1 customer reviews at Lens.com