Cyvus-Vail

Cyvus-Vail
Cyvus-Vail

Choose Package Size

Choose Your Rebate

Rebate Details

Rebate Details

  • 1 Lens
    $124.99
    $174.00 You Save $49.01
Choose Quantity & Enter Prescription for Right and Left Eye
Prescription Information:
  • OD right eye
  • OS left eye
  • Brand name eg. Acuvue
  • BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
  • DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
  • Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
  • Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
  • Axis a number between 0 and 180
  • Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:

"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.

Quantity Base Curve Diameter Power
Right Eye (OD)
Left Eye (OS)

Right Eye (OD)

  • QTY
    - +
  • BC
  • DIA
  • PWR

Left Eye (OS)

  • QTY
    - +
  • BC
  • DIA
  • PWR
  • MONEY BACK GUARANTEE Complete Details

  • HASSLE FREE RETURNS Complete Details

Customer Reviews

Cyvus-Vail Reviews

Rating: 10/10 - 1 review

Written By: Cyvus Wannabe
On: 10/10/2012
5

Whacky Warlock

I was never a huge Angel lover - but I do remember Cyvus and when I saw these lenses it brought back some memories of this guy. I was going to be a warlock for Halloween so I got these contacts and they make me look pretty weird. They fit great and I don't even know they are on...but everyone else does!

Product Details

Product Information

Inspired by the creepy character from the hit TV series Angel, Cyvus-Vail contact lenses perfectly exemplify this devious warlock's hypnotic golden glare. The lens design features pale yellow irises surrounded by a burnt golden outline to add an outstanding contrasting appearance to your look that captivates from afar. The character-specific design of the lenses makes them an excellent accessory for conventions, costume parties, Halloween-themed events, movie productions and theatrical performances, or just for adding a little flavor to a night out.

Cyvus-Vail contact lenses are composed of 62 percent polymacon, an adaptable polymer material that conforms to the unique shape of your eyes for a customized fit. This feature also ensures maximum stability to deliver a consistent outlook with no adjustments necessary. The remaining 38 percent of the lenses are made of ultra-hydrating water to keep eyes refreshed and healthy from insertion to removal.

A one-year lifespan offers lens wearers plenty of opportunities to show off this striking, scary look beyond just one special event. With proper maintenance after each wear, you can wear your Cyvus-Vail contact lenses for parties, pranks and beyond. Washing and storing are two vital maintenance strategies that eye care professionals recommend for optimum performance and comfort.

Product Availability

May take 2-4 weeks to create

Price Comparison

Our Lowest Price Retail Price Your Savings
$124.99 $174.00 $49.01

Material Content

100% Polymer (Custom Theatrical)

Water Content

0% H2O

FSA Eligible

What is a Flexible Spending Account?

A Flexible Spending Account is a fund which allows you to pay for eligible medical expenses with pre-tax money. Doctor office co-pays, bandages, contact lenses, contact lens solution, etc. are eligible expenses. Many employers include the option of a Flexible Spending Account with their benefit package.

Use it or lose it!

Flexible Spending money must be used by a specific date set by your provider.* If the funds are not used by this specified date, all remaining money is lost.

Here are some tips to make sure this doesn't happen to you:

  • Talk to your company or provider about enrollment and expiration dates.
  • Track your exact balance throughout the year.
  • Don't wait until the last minute. Last minute purchases run the risk that they will not be eligible for reimbursement.

Rated 10 stars from 1 customer reviews at Lens.com