Need Help Ordering?

We can guide you through your order step-by-step.

Yes, Please Guide Me

Amelia Contact Lenses

  • Regular Price: $109.99 per lens
  • Type: Novelty Lenses
  • Contains: 1 Lens per Vial
  • FSA Eligible popup
Amelia contact lenses by Novelty Mfg

Enter Prescription

Can't find your prescription? It's on the side of the box!
Prescription Information:
  • OD right eye
  • OS left eye
  • Brand name eg. Acuvue
  • BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
  • DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
  • Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
  • Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
  • Axis a number between 0 and 180
  • Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:

"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.

Quantity Base Curve Diameter Power Price per Lens (as low as)
Right Eye (OD) $109.99 $109.99
Left Eye (OS) $109.99 $109.99
Lens Solutions
Add biofresh Multi-Purpose Solution
biofresh Multi-Purpose Solution

biofresh Contact Lens Solution

The More Natural Formula

biofresh™ Multi-Purpose Contact Lens Solution can be used for all soft contact lenses, including silicone hydrogel lenses.

  • 100% Comfort Guarantee
  • Free lens case with every bottle
  • Save up to $4 over retail
    $10.99 As Low As $6.99
HACKER SAFE certified sites prevent over 99.9% of hacker crime.

Product Details

Product Information:

Brought to you by the experts of creepy contacts, Amelia contact lenses give your eyes a creepy green glow that adds a surreal touch to any outfit. A striking lime green background captures attention from afar, while white detailing throughout the irises gives the lenses a realistic appearance. A darker green outline surrounds the outer edge of the lenses to add definition to the design, and a contrasting frame that makes your eyes stand out. The dramatic nature of this design is best-suited for Halloween celebrations, theatrical performances, movie productions and photo shoots, or just for taking your look to the next level during a regular night out.

Amelia contact lenses are composed of 62 percent polymacon, a durable polymer that quickly conforms to the shape of your eyes for a fit that feels like it was made just for you. To complement this construction, the remaining portion of the lenses is made up of 38 percent water to keep eyes fully refreshed for an entire day of wear. Although Amelia contact lenses are made primarily for special occasions, they last for up to one year with proper cleaning and storing.

Amelia Reviews

Rating: 8/10 - 2 reviews
354 people found the following review helpful:


Written By: Johna

ombre effect!!!

I really like the ombre effect of these contact lenses how it goes light to dark!!!

371 people found the following review helpful:


Written By: Emily

I Adore Theseeee!!

the amelia contact lenses are sooooo cute ! i love how they have the subtle darker green ring around the outside. they look great on, all my friends are now planning to buy get them also.

Rated 8 stars from 2 customer reviews at Lens.com