Need Help Ordering?

We can guide you through your order step-by-step.

Yes, Please Guide Me
Vantage Accents

Vantage Accents

  • 1 Lens
    $97.00 You Save $27.05
  • Buy More Save More!
    $59.99 Buy 2+ per eye $97.00 You Save $37.01
Choose Quantity & Enter Prescription
Prescription Information:
  • OD right eye
  • OS left eye
  • Brand name eg. Acuvue
  • BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
  • DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
  • Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
  • Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
  • Axis a number between 0 and 180
  • Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:

"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.

Quantity Base Curve Diameter Power Color
Right Eye (OD)
Misty Brown
Sky Blue
Spring Green
Violet Blue
Left Eye (OS)
Misty Brown
Sky Blue
Spring Green
Violet Blue
Not Available

  • If you're not 100% satisfied with your Lens.com purchase, we'll cheerfully refund all your money. Complete Detailspopup

  • Need to send back contact lenses? No problem, no hassles. Just give us a call. Complete Detailspopup

Vantage Accents Reviews -

Rating: 9/10 - 2 reviews
379 people found the following review helpful:

Vantage Accents

Written By: Jackie

Long-Term Beauty!

The Vantage accent have beautiful colors and they are super comfortable! I love the way that these contact lenses make my eyes look. I think they are so beautiful. I like that the lens lasts for so long too. I found a great color in this lens and now I won't have to buy another one for a very long time!

379 people found the following review helpful:

Vantage Accents

Written By: Janet

if you want a quality color lens this is it!

This is the most comfortable colored contact lens on the market! I have shopped around the past couple of years to find a colored contact lens that that beautiful and comfortable and this is one is amazing! First the colors that they have are very beautiful. Second they look very natural and really enhance my natural eye color. And the contacts are incredible comfortable too. If you want a quality color contact lens this is it!

Product Information

Comfort meets style in CooperVision's Vantage Accents contact lenses, which come in a wide variety of colors to change up your style while enjoying a clear view. The lenses feature a non-ionic construction that naturally resists protein deposits to eliminate irritation and prevent interruptions in your vision. Vantage Accents are made from 57 percent tetrafilcon A, a moldable polymer material that provides exceptional durability for a soft contact lens. The remaining portion of the lenses is made of 43 percent water, which hydrates the eyes for a full day of wear.

Vantage Accents contact lenses are tinted using a patented process, which is modified by using color additives to permanently fix the tints onto the polymer. The colored tints available for the lenses include Auburn, Misty Brown, Sky Blue, Spring Green, Turquoise, and Violet Blue, which gives lens wearers plenty of striking looks to choose from. When hydrated, Vantage Accents contact lenses improve focus to effectively deliver light rays to the retina for clearer, sharper vision.

A one-month replacement schedule offers much longer wear than the average soft contact lens, with just cleansing and storing required for optimal quality. For a clear view and a look that stands out, Vantage Accents are the ultimate choice for adding a colorful accent to your style.

Product Availability

This item normally ships within 4-7 business days.

Price Comparison

Our Lowest Price Retail Price Your Savings
$59.99 $97.00 $37.01



Material Content

57% Polymer (tetrafilcon A)

Water Content

43% H2O

Rated 9 stars from 2 customer reviews at Lens.com