Need Help Ordering?
We can guide you through your order step-by-step.Yes, Please Guide Me
Ultraflex 1 Day
- As Low As: $34.99 per box
- Manufacturer: Ocular Sciences
- Type: Daily Disposable
- Contains: 90 Lenses per Box
- Use Your New FSA Dollars!
- OD right eye
- OS left eye
- Brand name eg. Acuvue
- BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
- DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
- Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
- Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
- Axis a number between 0 and 180
- Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:
"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.
Whether you're looking for daily contacts without the hassle of maintenance or just want some lenses around for occasional wear, Ultraflex 1 Day contact lenses by CooperVision deliver optimal convenience in a comfortable package. The one-day replacement schedule of Ultraflex 1 Day contact lenses brings user-friendliness to your wear. Simply insert the lenses when you start your day and toss them at bed time for hassle-free performance. In addition to convenience, this wear schedule promotes better ocular health and comfort by eliminating the likelihood of deposit and allergen build-up.
A cutting edge, ultra-thin design fits comfortably on your eyes and eliminates irritation caused by lens-lid interaction. Composed of silky smooth 48 percent ocufilcon B, Ultraflex 1 Day contact lenses ensure a stable fit throughout wear. The remaining 52 percent water content delivers exceptional moisturizing power for a consistently refreshing feeling. A day in the sun can be worry-free with UV blocking protection, which shields the covered portion of your eyes from the sun's harmful ultraviolet rays.
Ultraflex 1 Day contact lenses act as a refracting medium for the cornea to aid in improved focus of light on the retina. The result is a crystal clear view for a wide range of vision correction needs.