Need Help Ordering?

We can guide you through your order step-by-step.

Yes, Please Guide Me

Tool Contact Lenses

  • Regular Price: $104.99 per lens
  • Type: Novelty Lenses
  • Contains: 1 Lens per Vial
  • FSA Eligible popup
Tool contact lenses by Novelty Mfg

Enter Prescription

Can't find your prescription? It's on the side of the box!
Prescription Information:
  • OD right eye
  • OS left eye
  • Brand name eg. Acuvue
  • BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
  • DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
  • Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
  • Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
  • Axis a number between 0 and 180
  • Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:

"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.

Quantity Base Curve Diameter Power Price per Lens (as low as)
Right Eye (OD) $104.99 $104.99
Left Eye (OS) $104.99 $104.99
Lens Solutions
Add biofresh Multi-Purpose Solution
biofresh Multi-Purpose Solution

biofresh Contact Lens Solution

The More Natural Formula

biofresh™ Multi-Purpose Contact Lens Solution can be used for all soft contact lenses, including silicone hydrogel lenses.

  • 100% Comfort Guarantee
  • Free lens case with every bottle
  • Save up to $4 over retail
    $10.99 As Low As $6.99
HACKER SAFE certified sites prevent over 99.9% of hacker crime.

Product Details

Product Information:

Tool novelty contact lenses give your eyes a dramatic, technical appearance that draws attention in a subtle yet striking manner. The futuristic design of the lenses features bright white irises framed with a black outline and four T-shaped images on each corner of each lens. Although this design has a minimalist quality, the lenses are sure to get you noticed whether you wear them for Halloween events, theatrical performances, costume parties, conventions or any ordinary night on the town.

The simple design of Tool contact lenses comes with an equally simple construction, which features two ingredients of polymacon and water. Polymacon makes up 62 percent of the lenses and is an innovative polymer material that quickly conforms to the shape of your eyes. This is made possible by the material's gel-like consistency, which is easily moldable and features a comfortably smooth and silky feeling. The remaining 38 percent of the lenses is made up of water to keep your eyes fully hydrated despite a dry environment or otherwise strenuous conditions.

With an extensive one-year lifespan, you can wear your Tool contact lenses to several special events and everyday occasions to get full use from this awesome accessory. Be sure to wash and store the lenses after each use to maximize comfort and performance throughout this period.

Tool Reviews

Rating: 8/10 - 1 review
371 people found the following review helpful:


Written By: Matt

like the band?

well the band tool is pretty awesome so i dont know if these contacts have anything to do with the band but these are pretty sick too!

Rated 8 stars from 1 customer reviews at Lens.com