Need Help Ordering?
We can guide you through your order step-by-step.Yes, Please Guide Me
- As Low As: $13.99 per box
- Manufacturer: Ocular Sciences
- Type: 1-2 Week Disposable
- Contains: 6 Lenses per Box
- Use Your New FSA Dollars!
- OD right eye
- OS left eye
- Brand name eg. Acuvue
- BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
- DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
- Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
- Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
- Axis a number between 0 and 180
- Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:
"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.
With the perfect blend of visual acuity and exceptional moisturizing power, Sofmed XC contact lenses by Ocular Sciences offer the performance you need at a price that fits your budget. The lenses are identical to the popular brand Biomedics XC, so you can depend on high-quality performance. Lens wearers can kiss dry eyes goodbye with advanced PC technology, the phosphorylcholine molecules that make up the construction of the lenses. These molecules are derived from a substance in human cell membranes and are naturally inclined to attract and surround themselves with water. As a result, your lenses stay exceptionally moist for maximum hydration from day to night.
A 60 percent water content increases moisturizing power, which keeps eyes fully comfortable in the driest environments. The remaining 40 percent of the lenses are composed of a malleable polymer called omafilcon A, which creates a customized, stable fit. The high water content of Sofmed XC contact lenses makes them a healthy choice for lens wearers, while a 1-2 week replacement schedule prevents protein deposits for limited irritation. Count on crisper, clearer vision with an aspheric design, which improves focus and overall vision quality. Eye care professionals recommend daily cleaning and storing of the lenses to maintain a high standard of comfort and performance.