Need Help Ordering?
We can guide you through your order step-by-step.Yes, Please Guide Me
$105.00You Save $70.05
Buy More Save More!$29.99 Buy 2+ per eye
$105.00You Save $75.01
- OD right eye
- OS left eye
- Brand name eg. Acuvue
- BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
- DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
- Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
- Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
- Axis a number between 0 and 180
- Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:
"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.
If you're not 100% satisfied with your Lens.com purchase, we'll cheerfully refund all your money. Complete Details
Need to send back contact lenses? No problem, no hassles. Just give us a call. Complete Details
SGP II Reviews -
SGP II is the best
I always see advertising for acuvue lenses but I figure that if the product is good then there is no need to advertise. That's how I feel about the SGP II. I never see advertising for this lens but I am pretty sure it is the best contact lens on the market. No other lens can match up to the SGP II. I heard about this contact lens from a friend. Nothing worth doing (or wearing) is easy!
SGP II fit my eye so well and are super comfortable
SGP II are amazing RGP lenses. My eyes are super sensitive and I always had a problem with wearing lenses for more than 3 hours. My doctor recommended these lenses at first I did not have high hopes for but my eyes got used to it and now I can wear lenses all day long. My eyes still get sensitive once in a while especially after a weekend when I was just hanging out in my glasses so Mondays can be tougher, but after that I am back to wearing lenses full time.
Product InformationGas Permeable lenses are custom lenses and are specially manufactured to the exact specifications of your prescription. In some cases additional charges may apply if your prescription calls for specialized parameters. These specialized parameters include (but are not limited to) such options as Front, Back, and Bi-Toric Designs.
Lens.com has been providing the exact same contacts as prescribed by your eye doctor since 1995. Take advantage of our discount prices and order your contact lenses today!
Instructions for Ordering Rigid Gas Permeable Lenses:
- Step 1: Enter your prescription into the drop down above.
- Step 2: Click Add to Cart and complete the Checkout Process.
- Optional: Once you have completed your order you may fax a copy of your prescription to 1-800-401-1495 to ensure a quick processing time.
- Step 1: Fax a copy of your order confirmation page and a copy of a valid prescription to 1-800-401-1495.
- Step 2: Call Customer Service at 1-800-LENSCOM (1-800-536-7266).
If you have any problems during this process, you can contact our Customer Service Department and they will assist you in completing your order.
This item normally ships within 1 - 2 business days.
|Our Lowest Price||Retail Price||Your Savings|
100% Polymer (telefocon B)