Click Here to Chat

Need Help Ordering?

We can guide you through your order step-by-step.

Yes, Please Guide Me


  • As Low As: $29.50 per lens
  • Type: Novelty Lenses
  • Contains: 1 Lens per Vial
  • FSA Eligible popup
Discontinued See below for details
Rock Star contact lenses by Novelty Mfg

Enter Prescription

Can't find your prescription? It's on the side of the box!
Prescription Information:
  • OD right eye
  • OS left eye
  • Brand name eg. Acuvue
  • BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
  • DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
  • Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
  • Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
  • Axis a number between 0 and 180
  • Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:

"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.

Quantity Base Curve Diameter Power Price per Lens (as low as)
Right Eye (OD) $29.50 $29.50
Left Eye (OS) $29.50 $29.50
Lens Solutions
Add biofresh Multi-Purpose Solution
biofresh Multi-Purpose Solution

biofresh Contact Lens Solution

The More Natural Formula

biofresh™ Multi-Purpose Contact Lens Solution can be used for all soft contact lenses, including silicone hydrogel lenses.

  • 100% Comfort Guarantee
  • Free lens case with every bottle
  • Save up to $4 over retail
    $10.99 As Low As $6.99
HACKER SAFE certified sites prevent over 99.9% of hacker crime.

Product Details

Product Information:

One of the more creative designs, Rock Star contact lenses accent your look with an innovative accessory to make you stand out from the crowd celebrity-style. The lens design features sky blue irises and black triangles around your pupils to create the illusion of stars in your eyes. This eye-catching novelty design is a great choice for Halloween celebrations, theatrical performances, movie productions and costume parties, or just for embracing the rock star within for a night on the town.

Rock Star contact lenses are made of a malleable material called polymacon, which makes up 62 percent of the lenses and ensures a stable fit throughout wear. The remaining 38 percent of the lenses is composed of refreshing water to keep eyes hydrated and comfortable from insertion to removal. Each pair of lenses is manufactured according to your unique needs, so you can count on full correction for crisper, clearer vision.

A one-year replacement schedule means you can take full advantage of your purchase by wearing your Rock Star contact lenses to multiple events throughout the year. To maintain the superior composition of the lenses, the manufacturer recommends proper cleaning and storing after each wear.

Rock Star Reviews

Rating: 8/10 - 1 review
204 people found the following review helpful:

Rock Star

Written By: Javier

Rock Stars in my Eyes

I'm not into zombies and vampires so these were perfect for me. Can't wait to try them on

Rated 8 stars from 1 customer reviews at