Need Help Ordering?

We can guide you through your order step-by-step.

Yes, Please Guide Me

Psycho Contact Lenses

  • Regular Price: $29.50 per lens
  • Type: Novelty Lenses
  • Contains: 1 Lens per Vial
  • FSA Eligible popup
Psycho contact lenses by Novelty Mfg

Enter Prescription

Can't find your prescription? It's on the side of the box!
Prescription Information:
  • OD right eye
  • OS left eye
  • Brand name eg. Acuvue
  • BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
  • DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
  • Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
  • Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
  • Axis a number between 0 and 180
  • Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:

"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.

Quantity Base Curve Diameter Power Price per Lens (as low as)
Right Eye (OD) $29.50 $29.50
Left Eye (OS) $29.50 $29.50
Lens Solutions
Add biofresh Multi-Purpose Solution
biofresh Multi-Purpose Solution

biofresh Contact Lens Solution

The More Natural Formula

biofresh™ Multi-Purpose Contact Lens Solution can be used for all soft contact lenses, including silicone hydrogel lenses.

  • 100% Comfort Guarantee
  • Free lens case with every bottle
  • Save up to $4 over retail
    $10.99 As Low As $6.99
HACKER SAFE certified sites prevent over 99.9% of hacker crime.
Not Available

Product Details

Product Information:

Novelty Psycho contact lenses perfectly capture a crazy-eyed look that adds a surreal, head-turning accent to virtually any costume. The design features a hypnotizing black and white spiral, completely covering the irises for a look that is sure to gain the attention of everyone you meet. This unique and artistic design is ideal for Halloween celebrations, movie productions, theatrical performances, costume parties, and photo shoots. However, you can wear them to spice up any occasion and freak out your friends.

Psycho contact lenses are composed of 62 percent polymacon, a gel-like polymer that naturally conforms to the shape of your eyes for a comfortable and customized fit. The remaining portion of the lenses is made from 38 percent water, which delivers continuous moisture to the eyes for a hydrating feeling from day to night.

To complement the exceptional comfort of the design, Psycho contact lenses ensure high-quality visual performance for lens wearers with a wide variety of different conditions. The lenses ensure a crisp, clear outlook throughout wear for a host of vision problems. With a one-year lifespan, you're guaranteed to have plenty of opportunities to show off your quirky personality for multiple special occasions.

Psycho Reviews

Rating: 8/10 - 1 review
354 people found the following review helpful:


Written By: Garth

Psycho Contact Lenses

These are scary, they're weird and they make people dizzy when they look at me. I kid you not. Too funny

Rated 8 stars from 1 customer reviews at Lens.com