Need Help Ordering?

We can guide you through your order step-by-step.

Yes, Please Guide Me

Pointed Star Contact Lenses

  • Regular Price: $34.99 per lens
  • Type: Novelty Lenses
  • Contains: 1 Lens per Vial
  • FSA Eligible popup
Pointed Star contact lenses by Novelty Mfg

Enter Prescription

Can't find your prescription? It's on the side of the box!
Prescription Information:
  • OD right eye
  • OS left eye
  • Brand name eg. Acuvue
  • BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
  • DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
  • Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
  • Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
  • Axis a number between 0 and 180
  • Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:

"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.

Quantity Base Curve Diameter Power Price per Lens (as low as)
Right Eye (OD) $34.99 $34.99
Left Eye (OS) $34.99 $34.99
Lens Solutions
Add biofresh Multi-Purpose Solution
biofresh Multi-Purpose Solution

biofresh Contact Lens Solution

The More Natural Formula

biofresh™ Multi-Purpose Contact Lens Solution can be used for all soft contact lenses, including silicone hydrogel lenses.

  • 100% Comfort Guarantee
  • Free lens case with every bottle
  • Save up to $4 over retail
    $10.99 As Low As $6.99
HACKER SAFE certified sites prevent over 99.9% of hacker crime.

Product Details

Product Information:

A new novelty product called Pointed Star contact lenses, which feature a non-prescription construction that virtually anyone can wear for a great look and a clear view. The design of the lenses features bright white irises with blue star detailing to create the illusion of a vibrant blue star sitting just behind your pupils. This mesmerizing pattern is ideal for Halloween celebrations, theatrical performances, movie productions, photo shoots, costume parties, or just for gaining attention on a night on the town.

Pointed Star contact lenses are made of 62 percent polymacon, an exceptionally stable polymer material that adapts to the unique shape of your eyes and remains in place until you remove them at the end of the day. To bring moisturizing comfort to your wear, the remaining component of the lenses is made of 38 percent water for all-day refreshment.

Although Pointed Star contact lenses are designed primarily for special occasions, they last for up to three months of infrequent wear with regular cleaning and storing. This extended lifespan offers lens wearers plenty of opportunities to show off their eccentric sides beyond just the Halloween season. Top off your next costume with an accessory that truly captivates everyone you meet with Pointed Star contact lenses.

Pointed Star Reviews

Rating: 8/10 - 1 review
354 people found the following review helpful:

Pointed Star

Written By: Nelson

Starz in your eyes

I looked everywhere for a star pattern until I found these. The points go from the top of my eye to the bottom and that's what I think makes these so cool to look at.

Rated 8 stars from 1 customer reviews at Lens.com