Need Help Ordering?
We can guide you through your order step-by-step.Yes, Please Guide Me
6 Pack3 Month Supply$34.95
$48.00You Save $13.05
- OD right eye
- OS left eye
- Brand name eg. Acuvue
- BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
- DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
- Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
- Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
- Axis a number between 0 and 180
- Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:
"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.
If you're not 100% satisfied with your Lens.com purchase, we'll cheerfully refund all your money. Complete Details
Need to send back contact lenses? No problem, no hassles. Just give us a call. Complete Details
Omniflex Toric Reviews -
Offering a store-brand solution to astigmatism, Omniflex Toric contact lenses by Ocular Sciences feature an identical structure to popular brands Biomedics 55 and Ultraflex Toric. The lenses work by assisting the eyes in effectively focusing light, which results in a sharper view and limited spherical aberration (blurred vision). Just like its sibling brands, Omniflex Toric contact lenses feature an ultra-thin patented edge design that fits comfortably on the eyes and prevents irritating interaction between the lenses and your eyelids.
Composed of a soft, stable polymer called ocufilcon D, Omniflex Toric contact lenses conform to the unique shape of your eyes for a fit that feels like it was made just for you. This material makes up 45 percent of the lenses, while the remaining 55 percent is composed of water to keep eyes hydrated and refreshed for a full day of wear.
Omniflex Toric contact lenses feature innovative UV-blocking protection, which guards the covered portion of your eyes from the damaging effects of the sun's ultraviolet rays. A 1-2 week replacement schedule enhances your convenience by providing a fresh new pair after up to 14 days with your previous lenses. Practice daily cleaning and storing in between each wear for superior performance.
This item normally ships within 3-5 business days.
|Our Lowest Price||Retail Price||Your Savings|
45% Polymer (ocufilcon D)