Need Help Ordering?
We can guide you through your order step-by-step.Yes, Please Guide Me
6 Pack3 Month Supply$15.95
$24.00You Save $8.05
- OD right eye
- OS left eye
- Brand name eg. Acuvue
- BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
- DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
- Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
- Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
- Axis a number between 0 and 180
- Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:
"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.
If you're not 100% satisfied with your Lens.com purchase, we'll cheerfully refund all your money. Complete Details
Need to send back contact lenses? No problem, no hassles. Just give us a call. Complete Details
Omniflex 55 Reviews -
Taking your comfort to the next level at a budget-friendly price, Omniflex 55 contact lenses by Ocular Sciences are identical in quality to well-known brands Biomedics 55 and Ultraflex 55. Just like these established brands, Omniflex 55 contact lenses are specially designed to control spherical aberration, which is a blurring visual effect caused by improper focus of light. By assisting the eyes in focusing light properly, the lenses ensure a crisper, clearer view for a wide range of visual correction needs.
In addition to outstanding visual performance, Omniflex 55 contact lenses deliver comfort with a thinner patented edge design. This unique construction provides a light, natural feeling that prevents the lenses and eyelids from interacting and causing irritation. The 45 percent polymacon construction fits your eyes with heightened precision to maintain a consistent outlook with no adjustments needed. The remaining 55 percent water content keeps eyes comfortably refreshed and hydrated -- even in harsh conditions such as working outdoors or in front of the computer.
Speaking of outdoor wear, Omniflex 55 contact lenses feature innovative UV-blocking protection to shield the covered portion of your eyes from the damaging effects of sun exposure. A 1-2 week replacement schedule adds exceptional convenience to your wear, with daily cleaning and storing required before enjoying a brand new pair after up to 14 days.
In stock - Orders normally ship same day if ordered by 2 PM CST
|Our Lowest Price||Retail Price||Your Savings|
45% Polymer (polymacon)