Need Help Ordering?
We can guide you through your order step-by-step.Yes, Please Guide Me
Natural Sight XC
- As Low As: $13.99 per box
- Manufacturer: Ocular Sciences
- Type: 1-2 Week Disposable
- Contains: 6 Lenses per Box
- Use Your New FSA Dollars!
- OD right eye
- OS left eye
- Brand name eg. Acuvue
- BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
- DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
- Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
- Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
- Axis a number between 0 and 180
- Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:
"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.
Dry eye-sufferers can finally get relief without the need for eye drops with Natural Sight XC, manufactured by Ocular Sciences. This unique lens construction utilizes the exact same materials as Biomedics XC, but comes at a more affordable store brand price. The lenses feature innovative PC Technology, which is composed of phosphorylcholine molecules that are found in human cell membranes. These molecules are naturally inclined to attract and build their environments out of water, which facilitates maximum moisture and optimum ocular health throughout wear.
As an added moisturizing bonus, Natural Sight XC contact lenses are composed of 60 percent water to keep eyes refreshed and hydrated, no matter how dry your environment might be. The remaining 40 percent of the lens is made of a polymer material called omafilcon A, which is soft, silky and highly flexible to facilitate a comfortable and stable fit. Both components work together to deliver consistent comfort and performance.
Natural Sight XC contact lenses feature an advanced aspheric design for clearer, crisper vision. Each pair is created according to the unique parameters of your prescription, so you can count on full correction of your unique condition. A 1-2 week replacement schedule is highly convenient and prevents debris and deposit build-up.