Need Help Ordering?

We can guide you through your order step-by-step.

Yes, Please Guide Me

Mangekyo- Kakashi Contact Lenses

  • Regular Price: $115.99 per lens
  • Type: Novelty Lenses
  • Contains: 1 Lens per Vial
  • FSA Eligible popup
Mangekyo- Kakashi contact lenses by Novelty Mfg

Enter Prescription

Can't find your prescription? It's on the side of the box!
Prescription Information:
  • OD right eye
  • OS left eye
  • Brand name eg. Acuvue
  • BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
  • DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
  • Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
  • Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
  • Axis a number between 0 and 180
  • Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:

"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.

Quantity Base Curve Diameter Power Price per Lens (as low as)
Right Eye (OD) $115.99 $115.99
Left Eye (OS) $115.99 $115.99
Lens Solutions
Add biofresh Multi-Purpose Solution
biofresh Multi-Purpose Solution

biofresh Contact Lens Solution

The More Natural Formula

biofresh™ Multi-Purpose Contact Lens Solution can be used for all soft contact lenses, including silicone hydrogel lenses.

  • 100% Comfort Guarantee
  • Free lens case with every bottle
  • Save up to $4 over retail
    $10.99 As Low As $6.99
HACKER SAFE certified sites prevent over 99.9% of hacker crime.

Product Details

Product Information:

Inspired by the popular anime series Naruto, Mangekyou-Kakashi contact lenses represent the Mangekyou Sharingan symbol that appeared in Kakashi's eyes during the show. The design perfectly reflects this symbol, which displays a bright red background and three black triangle-shaped features coming out from three points around the pupil. Behind this symbol is a black circle in the middle of the iris, with a contrasting black outline to really make the lenses stand out.

Because of the character-based nature of Mangekyou-Kakashi contact lenses, they are an ideal accessory for conventions, cosplay, Halloween, movie productions, theatrical performances and more. The lenses feature a 62 percent polymacon construction that naturally adapts to the shape of your eyes for a comfortable, customized fit. The remaining 38 percent of the lenses is composed of ultra-hydrating water to keep eyes moist with no eye drops necessary.

Mangekyou-Kakashi contact lenses are built to last for up to one year of occasional wear, which gives you plenty of opportunities to show off this authentic accessory at more than just a few big events. Since each pair of the contacts is made according to your unique prescription, you can count on a clear outlook and supreme visual acuity. To keep the lenses comfortable and performing according to standard, experts recommend cleaning and storing after each wear.

Mangekyo- Kakashi Reviews

Rating: 8/10 - 1 review
354 people found the following review helpful:

Mangekyo- Kakashi

Written By: Wilson

Anime Red

I love anime and if you do you'll luv em too. I was worried that the costume lenses would be hard and scratchy, but these are really comfy. You might not want to wear them to work though...hah

Rated 8 stars from 1 customer reviews at Lens.com