Need Help Ordering?
We can guide you through your order step-by-step.Yes, Please Guide Me
Hydroflex 55 Premier
- As Low As: $13.99 per box
- Manufacturer: Ocular Sciences
- Type: Store Brands
- Contains: 6 Lenses per Box
- Use Your New FSA Dollars!
- OD right eye
- OS left eye
- Brand name eg. Acuvue
- BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
- DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
- Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
- Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
- Axis a number between 0 and 180
- Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:
"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.
Conquer spherical aberration for good with Hydroflex 55 Premier contact lenses by Ocular Sciences. These store brand lenses are identical in quality and performance to Biomedics 55 Premier and Ultraflex 55 and as such all orders will be filled with Biomedics 55 Premier and Ultraflex 55 to save you money. With these lenses, you can get the clarity and comfort you crave at a price that fits your budget. Just like their name brand counterparts, Hydroflex 55 Premier contact lenses are designed to control spherical aberration by properly focusing light on a common point. The effect is supremely sharp vision in all lighting conditions.
An advanced polymer material called ocufilcon D composes 45 percent of the lenses and promotes ideal stability throughout wear. The remaining 55 percent of Hydroflex 55 Premier contact lenses is composed of water to give your eyes a comfortably moist feeling that minimizes end-of-day dryness. A thinner, patented edge construction prevents your eyelids from interacting with the lenses to keep your experience irritant-free.
Hydroflex 55 Premier contact lenses help preserve your ocular health with UV-blocking protection, which guards the covered portion of your eyes from the sun's harmful ultraviolet rays. In addition to better health, the lenses offer exceptional convenience with a 1-2 week replacement schedule, which requires daily washing and storing throughout use.