- As Low As: $13.99 per box
- Manufacturer: Ocular Sciences
- Type: 1-2 Week Disposable
- Contains: 6 Lenses per Box
- FSA: Time is Running Out!
- OD right eye
- OS left eye
- Brand name eg. Acuvue
- BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
- DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
- Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
- Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
- Axis a number between 0 and 180
- Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:
"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.
An affordable alternative to Biomedics XC, Versaflex XC contact lenses by Ocular Sciences provide long-lasting comfort and performance to enhance your vision from day to night. The lenses feature a unique, technologically advanced construction that uses PC Technology to keep eyes fully moisturized throughout wear. The lenses are made from a material that contains phosphorylcholine (PC) molecules, which are naturally-occurring particles found in human cell membranes. These molecules are naturally inclined to attract and surround themselves with water, which keeps eyes hydrated and healthy from insertion to removal.
In addition to the comfort provided by this high-tech construction, Versaflex XC contact lenses also feature an advanced aspheric lens design. This design features a slimmer construction and clarifying properties for outstandingly crisp vision. A 1-2 week replacement schedule combines both comfort and convenience by eliminating the likelihood of deposit build-up and allowing you to replace them with a fresh new pair after up to 14 days of wear.
Versaflex contact lenses are composed of 40 percent omafilcon A, which ensures a smooth fit that maintains stability all day. A 60 percent water content is higher than most lenses on the market, making it a great choice for those who frequently encounter end-of-day dryness.