- As Low As: $17.50 per box
- Manufacturer: CooperVision
- Type: 1-2 Week Disposable
- Contains: 6 Lenses per Box
- FSA Eligible
- OD right eye
- OS left eye
- Brand name eg. Acuvue
- BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
- DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
- Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
- Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
- Axis a number between 0 and 180
- Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:
"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.
Sofmed Breathables are weekly disposable contact lenses manufactured by Cooper Vision. These store brand lenses are identical to Avaira lenses. All orders will be shipped as either Sofmed Breathable or Avaira. Sofmed Breathables are different from other high oxygen lenses because they feature a new lens material which is very soft and flexible compared to many silicone hydrogel lenses. In addition, by featuring Aquaform technology it does not contain any wetting agents or have surface treatments to make it wettable - it is naturally wettable.
Sofmed Breathables Reviews
I love these Sofmed Breathables contacts. I couldnt find any contacts that worked for me before. And the doctor recommended Sofmed Breathables and I dont't even feel them. Now I am free of wearing glasses. Thanks Sofmed Breathables.
NOTE: Sofmed Breathables is a "store brand" and is identical to the national brand "Avaira". The "Store Brand" strategy is used by chains like America's Best and Eyeglass World and others to prevent their customers from being able to shop for a lower price elsewhere.