- As Low As: $29.50 per box
- Type: Halloween Contact Lenses
- Contains: 1 Lens per Vial
- FSA Eligible
- OD right eye
- OS left eye
- Brand name eg. Acuvue
- BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
- DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
- Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
- Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
- Axis a number between 0 and 180
- Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:
"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.
Rave Green contact lenses feature an out-of-this-world novelty design. The lenses showcase piercing neon green irises that glow even brighter under a black light, so you can wear them both day and night. The design is ideal for Halloween, theatrical performances, movie productions, costume parties, or for just adding an eccentric touch to any outfit. No matter why you wear your Rave Green contact lenses, you're guaranteed to stand out from the crowd and attract attention in any social scene.
Made from 62 percent polymacon, the lenses offer a smooth fit that maintains stability through wear, so you can focus on having a good time without having to reorient your lenses all night. The remaining percentage of Rave Green contact lenses are made from 38 percent water, which keeps eyes comfortably hydrated for a fresh feeling all night. The lenses can be manufactured to the exact parameters of your prescription, so you can count on sharper vision in both high and low light settings. A one year life span guarantees plenty of opportunities to show off your unique, novelty look beyond just Halloween season.