Optima FW (SofLens 38)
- As Low As: $13.99 per box
- Manufacturer: Bausch & Lomb
- Type: 1-2 Week Disposable
- Contains: 6 Lenses per Box
- FSA Eligible
- OD right eye
- OS left eye
- Brand name eg. Acuvue
- BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
- DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
- Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
- Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
- Axis a number between 0 and 180
- Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:
"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.
Optima FW lenses are 1-2 week disposable contact lenses that combine a high-performance, ultra-thin design with a lens material that can withstand the test of time. Designed for use in the correction of hyperopia and myopia, Optima FW lenses are manufactured by Bausch & Lomb using the patented Reverse Process III, or cast molding technology, designed for daily or extended wear.
Optima FW contacts are easy-to fit, low water content lenses. The spherical soft lenses are thinner in the center for maximum comfort. The thin design provides optimal oxygen transmission, while still maintaining easy handling with an increased mid-peripheral thickness.
Optima FW (SofLens 38) Reviews
So comfortable I fall asleep in them
The Optima FW contact lenses always keep my eyes moisturized so they are always feeling great. My eyes never get irritated from these contacts and they always stay healthy. Sometimes I even fall asleep in it and its still somewhat comfortable in the morning. I just wash em off and they are ready to go again.