Omniflex 1 Day
- As Low As: $38.99 per box
- Manufacturer: Ocular Sciences
- Type: Daily Disposable
- Contains: 90 Lenses per Box
- FSA: Time is Running Out!
- OD right eye
- OS left eye
- Brand name eg. Acuvue
- BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
- DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
- Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
- Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
- Axis a number between 0 and 180
- Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:
"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.
For everyday or occasional wear, Omniflex 1 Day contact lenses by Ocular Sciences give lens wearers the advantage of perfect vision without the hassle of daily maintenance. The lenses feature a composition that is identical to and all orders will be filled with the well-known name brands Biomedics 1 Day and ClearSight 1 Day. Omniflex 1 Day’s wear schedule comes with the added benefit of a greatly reduced likelihood of allergen and deposit build-up, which can contribute to irritant-free wear and improved ocular health.
Omniflex 1 Day contact lenses are composed of 48 percent ocufilcon B, a stability-enhancing polymer that quickly evolves to the shape of your eyes. While this component facilitates a customized fit, a 52 percent water component keeps eyes hydrated for a comfortably moist feeling that lasts all day. This technologically-advanced design is complemented by UV-blocking protection, which guards the covered portion of your eyes from the dangerous effects of the sun.
Each pair of lenses is manufactured according to your unique prescription, so you can count on an ultra-clear view all day long. For performance and quality that works for you, choose Omniflex 1 Day contact lenses.