PureVision 2 HD for Astigmatism
- As Low As: $46.99 per box
- Manufacturer: Bausch & Lomb
- Type: Toric Lenses
- Contains: 6 Lenses per Box
- FSA: Time is Running Out!
- OD right eye
- OS left eye
- Brand name eg. Acuvue
- BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
- DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
- Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
- Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
- Axis a number between 0 and 180
- Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:
"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.
Product Information:PureVision 2HD for Astigmatism contact lenses by Bausch & Lomb are versatile and disposable toric lenses that offer clarity and comfort in either daily or extended wear.
These lenses are tinted for ease of handling and will not change the color of your eye. The tint is simply designed to facilitate locating the contact lenses in solution.
Lens.com has been providing the exact same PureVision 2 HD for Astigmatism contacts as prescribed by your eye doctor since 1995. Take advantage of our discount prices and order your PureVision 2 HD for Astigmatism contact lenses today!
PureVision 2 HD for Astigmatism Reviews
These contacts are great! Before I got these I wore the regular Purevision. I had trouble reading up close and seeing far away, and I couldn't see very well at night. Before getting these I almost always wore my glasses or had them on by night. With the HD I can read and see far away with no problem, and night vision is great. The only reason I give them 4 stars is because they get dry but it isn't intolerable.