- As Low As: $219.99 per box
- Type: Novelty Lenses
- Contains: 1 Lens per Vial
- FSA: Time is Running Out!
- OD right eye
- OS left eye
- Brand name eg. Acuvue
- BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
- DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
- Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
- Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
- Axis a number between 0 and 180
- Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:
"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.
Inspired by the popular video game Final Fantasy VII, Jun-On contact lenses feature one of the creepiest designs on the market to freak out your friends and capture the dark, surreal aura of the military installation of this game. The lens design covers the entire sclera in a blood-red hue, with black detailing surrounding the pupils to give off a charred effect. This striking quality makes the lenses ideal for Halloween parties, cosplay, conventions and movie productions, or just for livening up your look with a freaky accessory.
To promote superior stability, Jun-On contact lenses are composed of 62 percent polymacon, an advanced polymer material that naturally adapts to the shape of your eyes. Its gel-like form ensures a fit that lasts all day, while promoting greater comfort throughout wear. The remaining 38 percent of the lenses are composed of water to keep eyes hydrated and healthy.
Jun-On contact lenses are built to last for up to one year of occasional wear, which means you can become your favorite fantasy character at virtually any event within this period. Eye care professionals recommend cleaning and storing the lenses after each use to ensure optimum comfort and performance.
Lens.com has been providing the exact same Jun-On contacts as prescribed by your eye doctor since 1995. Take advantage of our discount prices and order your Jun-On contact lenses today!