Click Here to Chat

Dune

  • As Low As: $134.99 per box
  • Type: Halloween Contact Lenses
  • Contains: 1 Lens per Vial
  • FSA Eligible popup
Dune contact lenses by Novelty Mfg

Enter Prescription

Can't find your prescription? It's on the side of the box!
Prescription Information:
  • OD right eye
  • OS left eye
  • Brand name eg. Acuvue
  • BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
  • DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
  • Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
  • Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
  • Axis a number between 0 and 180
  • Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:

"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.

Quantity Base Curve Diameter Power Price per Vial (as low as)
Right Eye (OD) $134.99 $134.99
Left Eye (OS) $134.99 $134.99
Lens Solutions
Add biofresh Multi-Purpose Solution
$0.00
biofresh Multi-Purpose Solution

biofresh Contact Lens Solution

The More Natural Formula

biofresh™ Multi-Purpose Contact Lens Solution can be used for all soft contact lenses, including silicone hydrogel lenses.

  • 100% Comfort Guarantee
  • Free lens case with every bottle
  • Save up to $4 over retail
    $10.99 As Low As $6.99
HACKER SAFE certified sites prevent over 99.9% of hacker crime.

Product Details

Product Information:

Inspired by the classic science fiction series, Dune contact lenses cover your eyes from the iris to the sclera in a transparent, ocean blue hue. The surreal appearance of the lenses provides a great out-of-this-world accessory for Halloween celebrations, theatrical performances, movie productions and costume parties, or just for making a statement during a night out with friends.

Dune contact lenses aren't all about aesthetic appearance-they also serve a high-quality function with a technologically advanced construction. A 62 percent polymacon construction enhances the stability of the lenses, ensuring a comfortable fit that stays in place throughout wear. The remaining 38 percent of Dune contact lenses is composed of water to keep eyes moisturized and healthy no matter how dry your environment might be.

The lenses are designed for occasional wear. However, a one-year lifespan gives lens wearers plenty of opportunities to show off this eccentric and unique design at multiple events during this period. Since each pair of Dune contact lenses is made according to your prescription, you can count on a clear outlook from day to night. Experts recommend cleaning and storing the lenses after each wear for ideal comfort and performance.

Dune Reviews

Rating: 8/10 - 1 review
121 people found the following review helpful:

Dune

Written By: Kurt
4

Sci-Fi Contact Lenses

I love sci-fi and these are the perfect scifi contact lenses. They've got a couple cool shades of blue and they cover your whole eye and the shading makes for a great effect.

Rated 8 stars from 1 customer reviews at Lens.com