Mangekyo - Custom
- As Low As: $115.99 per box
- Type: Novelty Lenses
- Contains: 1 Lens per Vial
- FSA: Time is Running Out!
- OD right eye
- OS left eye
- Brand name eg. Acuvue
- BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
- DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
- Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
- Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
- Axis a number between 0 and 180
- Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:
"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.
Inspired by the Mangekyo Sharingan symbol from the popular anime series Naruto, Mangekyo contact lenses allow you to fully get into character and take your costume to the next level. The lens design features bright red irises with three black triangles shooting out from the pupils in a curved Y-shape formation. This image is accented by several small black lines in between each sectioned area of the pupil. A black outline surrounds the outer edge of the contacts to add depth to the image and make your eyes stand out. Because of the unique novelty construction of Mangekyo contact lenses, they're perfect to wear to conventions, Halloween celebrations, theatrical performances, movie productions, costume parties and more.
Mangekyo contact lenses are composed of 62 percent polymacon, an adaptable polymer material that conforms to the natural shape of your eyes. This material ensures a customized fit that stays in place from insertion to removal. The remaining 38 percent of the lenses is made of refreshing water, which keeps eyes hydrated throughout wear. A one-year lifespan gives lens wearers the opportunity to show off this eccentric look at multiple events throughout the 365-day recommended period. Practice cleaning and proper storage after each wear for ideal performance and comfort.
Lens.com has been providing the exact same Mangekyo - Custom contacts as prescribed by your eye doctor since 1995. Take advantage of our discount prices and order your Mangekyo - Custom contact lenses today!