- As Low As: $109.99 per box
- Type: Novelty Lenses
- Contains: 1 Lens per Vial
- FSA: Time is Running Out!
- OD right eye
- OS left eye
- Brand name eg. Acuvue
- BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
- DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
- Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
- Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
- Axis a number between 0 and 180
- Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:
"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.
Green Crow contact lenses have a mesmerizing, magnetic effect that transforms your eyes into bright green bursts of color. The lens design features a pale yellow ring surrounding the pupil, which shoots out in a sun-like formation. This burst is surrounded by a larger light green hue and accented with a black outer lining. The contrast of the black makes your eyes stand out from afar and adds depth and mystery to the design. Because of the unique appeal of the lenses, they are an ideal choice for Halloween events, movie productions, theatrical performances, costume parties or just for changing up your look to shock your friends.
A 62 percent polymacon component comprises a portion of your Green Crow contact lenses, which enhances stability by naturally conforming to the shape of your eyes. The remainder of the lenses is made up of 38 percent water, which refreshes the eyes with superior hydrating power. Both of these advanced components come together for a more comfortable and convenient lens-wearing experience. With recommended cleaning and storing, Green Crow contact lenses are built to last for up to one year of occasional wear to offer plenty of opportunities for you to show off your original style.
Lens.com has been providing the exact same Green Crow contacts as prescribed by your eye doctor since 1995. Take advantage of our discount prices and order your Green Crow contact lenses today!
Green Crow Reviews
Green Crow :)
I love how the yellowish color fades out to light green. It's sooo cool :)